Lancaster County Divorce Lawyers
Every individual, every couple and every family faces unique challenges, which sometimes become family law issues. When your family is changing or a dispute arises, the advice of an experienced attorney can help you get through it and move forward into the next phase of your life.
At Montgomery & Zimmerer, L.L.C., in central Pennsylvania, our Lebanon family law attorneys understand that every family is different. That is why we offer fully personalized solutions for our clients. When you come to us, you will be treated as a person, not as a case file. We will listen to your concerns and work toward a resolution that matches your goals.
Compassionate Service, Effective Representation
Our attorneys have a strong desire to help husbands, wives, parents and children manage when the family structure changes. Whatever your circumstances, we can help you find answers that address your particular issues:
- Paternity actions: Have you been named as father and wish to dispute it? Are you a mother seeking child support? Are you an unmarried father seeking custody rights?
- Spousal support: Is alimony appropriate in your case?
- Grandparents' rights: Has your child's divorce separated you from your grandchildren?
- Prenuptial agreements: What are the pros and cons? Is your existing prenup enforceable? What about signing a postnuptial agreement after getting married?
- Should you move out of the marital home? How can you best protect assets and child-parent relationships?
We know that it is easy to feel overwhelmed when going through a divorce. We are here to shoulder the legal burden. We will make sure your interests are protected in everything from child custody arrangements to property division.
Our Pennsylvania Divorce and Child Custody Lawyers Are Here to Listen and Help
The client-centered family law practice of Montgomery & Zimmerer, L.L.C., is our profession as well as our passion. On the heels of experience in other law firms, we founded Montgomery & Zimmerer, L.L.C., with a goal of focusing on people and their problems above all. Your family law needs are the reason we are here.
To schedule a consultation, please call (717) 459-4228 or toll free (888) 364-8169. You can also contact our Manheim law firm online.